Join us for this 2 hour, interactive class that helps explain what Mindfulness is (and isn't), the difference between Mindfulness and Meditation, and how they relate to each other.
We'll also explore what Mindfulness can do for us, and why it's become almost a household word.
Other topics, depending on class interest can include:
- Mindfulness for Stress, Anxiety
- Mindfulness as Life-Enhancing
- Introduction to Mindful Eating
- Mindfulness in the Workplace
- The Psychology of Mindfulness and how it creates long-lasting, beneficial changes to the brain.
- Every class will include simple Mindfulness practices you can do at home.